Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Be a Shining Light!


This blog has been a wonderful vehicle because it allowed me to combine my love for writing with my passion for helping people embrace their divine essence but I became overwhelmed by all the “must do’s” and neglected the simple joys of life. Nevertheless, I feel the dawn of a new, more nurturing and harmonious era when we are being summoned to raise the energy frequency on Earth through love, compassion, understanding, and forgiveness.  Now, more than ever before, we must be willing to embrace our true divinity and contribute to the world’s spiritual evolution so as to influence collective consciousness. It is an exciting time indeed! It’s the next phase of our soul’s evolution and a chance to redefine what it is to be human. Women will play a crucial role in re-establishing balance and re-examining key global issues such as education, human rights, sustainability, and new healing modalities. In the words of Kerry Washington,
“I don’t have to be perfect. All I have to do is show up and enjoy the messy, imperfect, and beautiful journey of my life. It’s a trip more wonderful than I could have imagined.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment